1. Boxing legend Rocky Marciano invented the fax machine.
2. The Stanley Cup was originally two stories tall but was to big to carry.
3. Olympic gold medals are actually made out of silver.
4. There are more than 350 dimples on a golf ball.
5. The 1972 Stanlry Cup accidentally miswrote the Boston Bruins as BQSTQN.
6. Tug of War Was an Olympic Event from 1900-1920.
7. A shuttlecock can go as fast as 500 km/h.
8. Golf has been played on the Moon.
9. Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool and changed it every two innings.
10. Adidas spent 2 ½ years designing the soccer ball for the 2014 World Cup.
10. At the first modern Olympics, winners were awarded silver medals.